Olive Wood Holding Small hand held Cross Bethlehem Holy Land (OW-CRS-001)
Dimensions (Height X Width X Length) : 6.5 cm x 4 cm x 1.4 cm / 2.56” x 1.57” x 0.55”
- Olive Wood Palm Cross
- Small enough to put in your Purse or Pocket
- This olive wood cross fits comfortably in your hand to bring you comfort any time of your day.
- The comfort cross is a must for all christians.
- Hand made in Bethlehem, the Holy Land
Despite its size, the Olive Wood Small Comfort Cross is absolutely stunning to look at! It is made out of the highest quality olive wood and is entirely handcrafted by very talented Christian artisans working out of the Zuluf workshops near Bethlehem. This lovely cross is a wonderful way to show your faith and pride in your religion. Not only is this item beautiful to keep with you, but it would make an amazing gift for your friends or family. This item is an ideal present to give during the holiday season, but it can also be given on any number of special occasions including birthdays or baptisms.
- Best Price, Highest Quality And 100 % satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Order Online Safely Twenty-four Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week.
- Purchase By Telephone During Our Office Hours.
- Global Shipping cost Is 12$ and for FREE for all orders above 50$.
• Our olive wood religious handicrafts are hand crafted by christian artists in Holyland
• A gift that will become a treasured heirloom in your family.
• Hand carved by local christian families in Bethlehem
• These pieces are one of kind in everything and you are assured quality and work by top Artists of Bethlehem.
• Grace your home with this unique craft that embodies the spirit of family and love.
• Certificate of Authenticity included
• Comes with a free Olive Wood Gift from Holy land
Our wood items commemorate the greatest , most loving Divine act of all time and eternity, Our olive wood crafts from the Holyland are often fantastic gifts for all Christian occasions, Each of these olive wood carvings are unique. No 2 pieces of holyland olive wood are the same and each item is hand carved. This wooden handicraft is also carved from olive tree prunings and no Bethlehem olive trees are destroyed in the process.
most of our earnings go to local Christian families that have been creating religious items for many generations. For most, this is the only possible source of income.
You Might also be Interested in:
Christian Fridge Magnets - Olive Wood Ornaments - Bethlehem Olive Wood Gifts
Shipping and delivery:
Registered Mail -- this service will take approximately 14-21 days from the day you submit your order.
Express Mail -- this service will take approximately 5-10 days from the day you submit your order.
Olive wood Carving Process:
Your gift is made from Olive Wood, please read more about the Olive tree, its historical importance, and how it is harvested and brought to you from the Holy Land.
Olive is an evergreen tree native to Bethlehem. After 200 years of growth, the trunks of the trees disappear and are replaced by new shoots. This process allows olive trees to live to be nearly 3,000 years old. The tree that Jesus prayed under in Jerusalem prior to his crucifixion is still producing olives today.
The olive trees in Holy land require both cool winters and long, hot growing seasons, In October, the olive trees are harvested and pruned, providing a sustainable, renewable resource for craftsmen to use throughout the year. Olive wood from the Holy Land has its own unique richness and texture. The Bible, the Qur’an and the Torah repeatedly refer to the olive tree as a symbol of peace, fertility and prosperity.
Pictures Of Our Customers With Beautiful Crafts: