Hand Carved Olivewood Heart Candle Holder From Bethlehem (Ow-Cah-011)Dimensions (Height X Width X Length) : 10 cm x 9 cm x 2.2 cm / 3.94” x 3.54” x 0.87”
• Grade-A dried olive wood is used
• Own Your Own Original Holy Land Keepsake
• Hand carved by local christian families in Bethlehem
• These pieces are one of kind in everything and you are assured quality and work by top Artists of Bethlehem.
• Grace your home with this unique craft that embodies the spirit of family and love.
• Certificate of Authenticity included
• A majestic gift! Ideal for your home or office.
• Comes with a free Olive Wood Gift from Holy land
Our wood crafts commemorate the greatest , most loving Divine act of all time and eternity, Our wooden crafts from the Bethlehem are often perfect gifts for all Christian occasions, Each of these olive wood carvings are unique. No two pieces of Holy Land olive wood are the same and each item is hand carved. This olive wood handicraft is also carved from olive tree prunings and no Bethlehem olive trees are destroyed in the process.
most of our sales go to local Christian families that have been creating religious items for many generations. For most, this is the only possible source of income.
You Might also be Interested in:
Olive Wood Rosary Boxes - Hand Made Olive Wood Rosaries - Hand Made Ceramic Gifts
Our shipping service is worldwide and being sent via Israel Air Mail Service. We ship all orders within 48 hours (except Saturdays & Holidays)
The olive wood industry has a long and important history in the Bethlehem area. The Christian olive wood carvings and crafts began in the fourth century following the construction of the Nativity Church that was built on the traditional birth place of Jesus Christ. At that time, monks taught the local residents how to carve olive wood.
In the sixteenth century, growth in this craft expanded due to the aid of Franciscan fathers who brought Italian artisans to teach the residents how to improve on their carvings.
The oil is said to be the essence of the tree itself and therefore the essence of cultural and spiritual life.
This handicraft industry was passed from generation to generation until it was perfected and mastered, continuing an ancient tradition of beautiful olive wood carvings in the Holy Land.