Small Christian Handmade Jesus Olive Wood Wall Cross With Soil (Ow-Crs-008)Dimensions (Height X Width X Length) : 12 cm x 8.5 cm x 0 cm / 4.72” x 3.35” x 0”
Anyone looking to add a unique cross to their collection will love the beautiful, hand crafted 12 cm tall Jesus Cross made by Christian artisans for Zuluf. This cross is carved from real olive wood and is stunning due to the natural beauty of the wood and the details, such as the name of Jesus which is worked seamlessly into the piece. However, such a wonderful cross is meant to be shared with those who share your beliefs and it makes a fabulous gift to give friends and family for any holiday, event or special occasion.
• Grade-A dried olive wood is used
• This beautiful Religious product is an unforgettable religious present idea.
• Meaningful model assured to dazzle your friends
• Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity
• Comes with a Free Gift from the Holy land
Our olive wood crafts commemorate the greatest , most loving Divine act of all time and eternity, Our wooden crafts from the Holy Land are often ideal gifts for all Christian occasions, Each of these olive wood carvings are unique. No two pieces of bethlehem olive wood are the same and each item is hand carved. This wooden handicraft is also carved from olive tree prunings and no Bethlehem olive trees are destroyed in the process.
You can take pride when you purchase our crafts as we take portions of your total, to help local Christian families here put food and bread on the table.
You Might also be Interested in:
Hand Made Religious Crosses - Wooden Kitchen Items - Holy Land Silver Gifts
Registered Mail -- this service will take approximately 14-21 days from the day you submit your order.
Express Mail -- this service will take approximately 5-10 days from the day you submit your order.
Green row olive wood comes in short branches and logs. After sealing its ends with wax; it is then sorted according to its different diameters and stored in a cool warehouse for at least six to twelve months to reduce its high water content (65 %) thus stabilizing its color. In order to produce good quality olive wood carvings several processing phases have to be accurately followed:
1. First carving phase, the wood is sawn into blocks according to the size of sculptures to be produced and then it is kiln dried.
2. Second phase, after these blocks are roughed by means of a pantograph to eliminate excessive wood, they are covered with dry sawdust during a period of 3 to 6 months so that oil is absorbed by the sawdust.
3. Third phase, this is the most important phase where fine details are patiently hand carved, sanded and decorated by skilful artisans. It’s interesting to know that because these details are carved from memory; no two pieces are exactly identical.
4. Fourth phase, finishing is a time and effort consuming process; long hours are invested in inspecting each piece to eliminate any imperfections before it is sprayed with transparent sealant to protect it from weather variations and highlight its natural color.
5. Fifth phase, prior to packing, every item passes a strict quality control. Special care is given to items designated for export.