Lovely Portuguese Bible (A Biblia Sagrada) (OW-BIB-005)Dimensions (Height X Width X Length) : 0 cm x 0 cm x 0 cm / 0” x 0” x 0”
If you are looking for a magnificent and charming Portuguese Bible – A Biblia Sagrada, you have come to the right place. Not only do we offer a glorious version of the Bible in Portuguese, we also send it to you with a unique hand crafted olive wood cover! Each Bible cover is made by local Christian artisans who live and work in the Holy Land. We take great pride and care in making each Bible cover, so that your Bible can be enjoyed for several generations to come! If you are looking for a fabulous gift that will be loved and cherished, the Portuguese Bible with an olive wood cover is the right choice!
• Our wood christian crafts are hand made by christian artisans in Jerusalem
• This lovely Religious product is an remarkable religious present idea.
• Hand carved by local christian families in Bethlehem
• Pictures do not do these pieces good. They are really masterpieces.
• Grace your home with this unique craft that embodies the spirit of family and love.
• Certificate of Authenticity included
• A majestic gift! Ideal for your home or office.
• Comes with a free Olive Wood Gift from Holy land
Each of our olive wood carvings is hand selected and crafted with precision, making no 2 pieces of Holy Land olive wood the same. What makes our covers unique, is we use only the finest olive tree prunings, while keeping the actual olive tree protected.
You can take pride when you purchase our crafts as we take portions of your total, to help local Christian families here put food and bread on the table.
You Might also be Interested in:
Olive Wood Rosary Boxes - Hand Made Olive Wood Rosaries - Mother of Pearl Crafts
Shipping and delivery:
Our shipping service is worldwide and being sent via Israel Air Mail Service. We ship all orders within 48 hours (except Saturdays & Holidays)
Green row olive wood comes in short branches and logs. After sealing its ends with wax; it is then sorted according to its different diameters and stored in a cool warehouse for at least six to twelve months to reduce its high water content (65 %) thus stabilizing its color. In order to produce good quality olive wood carvings several processing phases have to be accurately followed:
1. First carving phase, the wood is sawn into blocks according to the size of sculptures to be produced and then it is kiln dried.
2. Second phase, after these blocks are roughed by means of a pantograph to eliminate excessive wood, they are covered with dry sawdust during a period of 3 to 6 months so that oil is absorbed by the sawdust.
3. Third phase, this is the most important phase where fine details are patiently hand carved, sanded and decorated by skilful artisans. It’s interesting to know that because these details are carved from memory; no two pieces are exactly identical.
4. Fourth phase, finishing is a time and effort consuming process; long hours are invested in inspecting each piece to eliminate any imperfections before it is sprayed with transparent sealant to protect it from weather variations and highlight its natural color.
5. Fifth phase, prior to packing, every item passes a strict quality control. Special care is given to items designated for export.